1.2 We at DoneThing take the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalised and valuable service.
1.3 No user information is rented or sold to any third party. When a user uses the Application, DoneThing may collect users’ mobile phone number, mailing address, email ID, Pin Code, other apps on users’ phones, login information for Facebook, Twitter and Google account and other personal information such as service Account Numbers. A high standard of security is maintained by DoneThing for its users; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect user information, particularly with respect to protection of personal data, we cannot ensure the security of user data transmitted to us via the internet or any other medium.
We are asking for the following permissions from users through Done thing app:
- We ask for your current location to automatically fetch your locality so that you are able to save your address or the current location easily.
- We seek to access your WiFi state in order to inform you when the connectivity is low as some of our features might not work under low connectivity.
- We ask Send/Receive/Read SMS permissions to automatically verify OTP.
- We ask for push notification permissions only for marketing purposes. Often we send offers to our customers via push notifications.
- We ask for access to provide status while the screen is locked in order to ensure that you don’t miss out on any chat sent to you.
We also need to mention:
- The data we collect from your registration and profile creation is used only for saving purposes and for better re-marketing.
- Through our payment gateway, you need to pay for the amount for the services that you have requested as Done Thing does not offer COD facility.
- Done Thing uses SSL for all APIs.
2.1 We collect personal information from you at registration and other times (for instance, when you download the Application) such as your name, your picture, email address, postal address, mobile phone number, a list of all apps on your phone, your SMS, among other things.
2.2 You are under no obligation to provide us with such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use the Application and we may not be able to respond effectively to your query or provide you with certain services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 We do not disclose your information to any third parties other than DoneThing affiliates.
3.2 We may also use information in aggregate form:
(i) to build up marketing profiles;
(ii) to aid strategic development;
(iii) to manage our relationship with advertisers and partners; and
(iv) to audit usage of the Application.
3.3 We may disclose to third party partners certain personally identifiable information listed below:
(i) information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number.
(ii) Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier.
(iii) This information is shared with third party partners so that we can:
(a) personalize the app for you
(b) perform behavioural analytics
3.4 DoneThing reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of DoneThing, the Application, or its users.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
4.2 Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the internet, the world wide web or any other type of network cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and therefore that you use the Application at your own risk.
5.1 You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
5.2 If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or to correspond at email@example.com and we will attempt to address your issue.
16th June, 2018